Saturday, March 31, 2007

INTRODUCTION:

All Oakley Glasses from My Oakley Collection are Brand New in Box with Complete Package unless otherwise stated.

I have started My Oakley Collection since 2003 and till date, there are around 300 pairs in the Collection. Every now and then, I will be getting New Oakley Glasses from the US as their prices are relatively cheaper as compared to Singapore retail prices. I have been selling since year 2005, started on eBay, Yahoo Auction and various major forums in Singapore. Till date, we have received ZERO negative feedback.

You may SMS me if you are looking for other Oakley Glasses which are not listed here.

For any enquiry and deal, please kindly SMS me at 93377993.

However, I will only deal in Singapore.

Thank you!

*NOTE: I have found that recently there are a few sellers selling small amount of Oakley Products. I am not link to them, neither do I know if they are selling authentic Oakley Products. I can only advise: BEWARE OF FAKE OAKLEYS, GET FROM REPUTABLE SELLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...