Thursday, February 4, 2010

Katie Price weds in Las Vegas

Katie Price wearing Dsquared 0019 sunglassesKatie Price and Alex Reid are married. The couple tied the knot in a 20 minute ceremony at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vagas.

The only people in attendance were her camera crew who documented the simple service as part of her reality TV show, What Katie Did Next.

‘Katie and Alex are delighted to announce they got married in a private, simple ceremony at 4pm (PST) on February 2nd in Las Vagas’ said an official
spokesperson in a statement, adding that ‘Their decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place, and their reason for getting married is purely down to their love for each over’

‘We are very much in love and look forward to the future together. We can’t wait to get back and celebrate our marriage with our friends and family who we know fully support our wishes’ the newlyweds said in a statement.

The couple were seen smiling and holding hands shortly after, with Katie Price clutching a marriage licence. The duo then headed back to their lavish $10,000 a night honeymoon suite and celebrated by visiting a string of strip clubs, including Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire Gentleman’s club. The wedding comes less than 2 months after she dumped the Celebrity Big Brother winner live on air.

In further news, ex-husband, Peter Andre says he ‘couldn’t care less’…

‘You know what? I’m going to celebrate tonight? I’m gonna go home, I’m gonna cook my kids a nice meal, and I couldn’t care less. And I’m so sorry, I’m not being bitter. I understand I have to be asked these questions... that’s why I don’t complain about it, but the bottom line is I know what I focus my attention on and what I don’t focus my attention on. Sure, if I wasn’t working so much, I’d probably have a lot of time on my hands to think about a lot of things, but the great thing is, because I’m working...but I’m grateful for that because it takes my mind off everything’ he said in an interview with Sky News, before cutting the interview short when asked if he was worried about loosing his kids.

Dsquared collection - Dsquared 0019

Dsquared 0019 TortoiseDsquared 0019 Tortoise

Dsquared 0019, as seen on Katie Price, is another even bigger, better, bolder model from Dsquared, the urban lifestyle brand that makes sun wear hip. Cutting-edge style comes in the form of crazy contours and supersized lenses. Interlinking metal chains round off this modern design. Dsquared 0019 has already caught the attention of Britney Spears, Heidi Klum and Jennifer Lopez. A world apart from Katie Price in terms of celebrity, we think you’ll agree!
Deluxe shades from Dsquared.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...