Thursday, February 11, 2010

Drew Barrymore in a car accident

Drew Barrymore wearing Ray-Ban CATS 1000 sunglassesDrew Barrymore is in the process of bringing Charlie’s Angels back to our television screens.

The actress, who has produced and starred in two film adaptations of the 1970s show, is now looking for new sexy trio of crime fighters that will be ‘Incredibly capable, but not take themselves too seriously. That’s a tough combination to find’ Contactmusic quotes her as saying.

The film’s director Joseph McGinty Nicol, better known as McG, will work alongside the 34-year-old during casting.

‘This is a more progressive, 2010 take on the idea. We want to be even more progressive on terms of racial background’ he says.

In other news, Drew Barrymore was involved in a car accident recently after a paparazzo crashed into the back of her as she stopped at a red light. The actress then jumped out of her vehicle and started screaming at the unnamed photographer. Nobody was hurt.

In further news, the 34 year-old says she’s not scared of wrinkles and plans to grow old gracefully.

‘I don’t think I’ve ever been happier. It’s like the older I get, the better I get. Gravity and wrinkles are fine with me. They’re a small price to pay for the new wisdom inside my head and my heart. If my breasts fall down to the floor and everything starts to sag and becomes hideous and gross, I won’t worry. I’ll just stop appearing in front of the camera. That’s fine with me because I love producing and directing’ Showbiz Spy report her as saying.

‘I’m happy and I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness’ she concluded.

Ray-Ban collection - Ray-Ban CATS 1000


Ray-Ban CATS 1000 Shiny Dark CyclamenRay-Ban CATS 1000 Shiny Dark Cyclamen

Ray-Ban CATS 1000, as worn by Drew Barrymore, is a bold, super-sized sunglass crafted from lightweight acetate. The shape sets this model apart from all other Ray-Ban designs and proves that big is definitely better. Drew Barrymore might not be worried about ageing, but with these sunnies she doesn’t need to be. They protect a large section of your face from UV rays and the delicate skin underneath your eyes that is more prone to ageing. For just £74 from Sglasses
Shop online, you can get these sunnies in all colours! Choose from gloss black to yellow fluorescent.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...