Friday, July 2, 2010

Diana Vickers 'too nervous' to meet Paolo Nutini

Diana Vickers in the Diesel 0204Diana Vickers recently revealed how nervous she is about her second single doing as well as the first, which went straight to number 1 in the UK charts.

The 18-yaer-old told Digital Spy, "You can't do any better than number one, can you?! It's not all about that anyway - it's about being successful and maintaining a good stamina, and of course I'm very, very nervous, but its good nerves, you know? I'm very confident in the song and I'm going to do the best I can with it and see what happens."

"I'm so proud of this album and there are so many I want to release as singles. I keep thinking, 'How am I going to release that and that and that?' Hopefully
I'll get to release at least four or five, but I don't know yet."

The singer also suffers from social anxiety and missed out on a chance meeting with Paolo Nutini at an event recently.

The ‘Once’ singer saw the singer-song writer at the Scottish Fashion Awards in Glasgow last month, but was too intimidated to introduce herself.

She told the Daily Record "I didn't get a chance to say hello but I did have the chance to be near to him,"

"Somebody said I should go over and meet him. They wanted to introduce me but I got really nervous.

"I wanted the circumstances to be natural as I find it all a bit cringey when it's forced and I didn't really want to do that," she explained. "I never really got that opportunity in the end."

Diesel sunglasses collection - Diesel 0204

Diesel 0204 FuchsiaDiesel 0204 Fuchsia

Diana Vickers has certainly reclaimed her style status since appearing as a shoeless wannabe on The X Factor. The musical style icon wears the Diesel 0204, a fun take on vintage glamour.

This cool, contemporary and chic has an acetate frame and extra large lenses for instant glamour. The arms are extra thick and laminated on the inside of the temple tips. The Diesel logo features on the temple in bold for a retro-chic look that makes these sunglasses easy to recognise.

This summer is all about bright colours, which is why Diesel has released this model in a hot rainbow of hues to highlight its beautiful butterfly shape and faceted temples. Choose from a combination of a violet frame with a gradient brown lens and a deep red Diesel logo that seamlessly blends into the arm. Another cool colour combination is used on the ‘0204 L0P’, a fluorescent fuchsia frame with pretty pink lenses and black signature logo that connotes passion and glamour. The final frame available is the ‘0204 L0M’ an ideal frame for summer. This sassy shades features a white frame with gradient grey lenses and teal detailing is also a popular summer colour. Stay updated with this summer with fashion forward colours.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop
Our Forum for questions and celebrity chat
Our daily celebrity sunglasses
Buy Designer Sunglasses from Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...