Friday, March 26, 2010

Supermodel Miranda Kerr reveals her dietary secrets

Supermodel Miranda Kerr who wears Persol 0649 sunglassesVictoria’s Secret models Alessandria Ambrosio and Miranda Kerr have revealed the secrets to their amazing bikini bodies.

Speaking to E online!, Miranda said: ‘The first step is eating healthy,’

‘I predominantly eat organic when I can. I eat extremely healthy because when I do, I have more energy.’

Some of her favourite healthy foods include "spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli.'

However, Miranda, who is currently dating Orlando Bloom, did admit to splurging sometimes.

She said: ‘I'm pretty much 80 percent healthy, 20 percent indulgent, because I don't believe in depriving yourself,’

For her workout routine, the Aussie babe does yoga, Pilates and low resistance weight training.

She said: ‘I also like to go on the stepping machine if I'm a hotel and I can't get outside,’

The 26-year-old recently found time to write a book, but said she doesn’t have much free time for holidaying with Orlando.

She said: ‘I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a few days where I can go somewhere nice, but who knows?’

As for model Alessandra, she says she can not give up her steak or sweets.

She said: ‘Lots of greens, but I love meat, so lots of protein,’

She also, added: ‘I have a little bit of chocolate here and there!’

Persol collection - Persol 0649

Persol 0649 BlackPersol 0649 Black


Persol 0649, as seen on Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom, is a replica of the sunglasses worn by silver screen icon Steve McQueen in The Thomas Crown Affair. Those who dress, walk and talk the McQueen way will already own an every-day uniform of blue wash jeans, crisp white t-shirts and leather jacket. Next on their list is this quintessential aviator, an absolute must-have for those looking to convey the ulta-cool style that McQueen is favoured for. While they're clearly a life-long classic they won't look out of place in a busy, urban environment, and are for both man and lady.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...