Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brian McFadden slams Kerry Katona on Twitter

Brian McFadden wearing Carrera Cool sunglassesFormer Westlife star Brian McFadden has blasted Kerry Katona on Twitter, after she accused him of not being a father to their two children.

In a series of postings, which he later deleted, the 30-year old suggested to his ex-wife: 'take bowl of mayonaise drenched chips out of your face and look in the mirror!'

The rant was a response to claims made by Kerry that their children don’t even know who he is.

Brian, who lives in Australia with his fiancé Delta Goodrem, said: 'I've kept my silence too long and i cant keep it anymore.... its killing me and my beautiful fiance and mum and dad and my friends. ENOUGH!'

'a certainj pig faced mole has suggested my own daughter lilly doesn't know me and that i never speak to my kids..

He also added: 'FACT I call my girls at least twice a week and have a beautiful relationship with my daughters...'


But 29-year-old Kerry still insists that he only speaks to their daughters five times a year.

She earlier told the News of the World: She told the News Of The World: 'He phones the girls about five times a year but Lilly doesn't really know who he is. I've never told them what really happened.'

Molly, 8-years-old, and Lilly, 7-years-old, live with their mother in Wilmslow, Cheshire, and spend holidays with their father or his family in Ireland.

Carrera sunglasses collection - Carrera Cool

Carrera CoolCarrera Cool

Carrera Cool, as seen on Brian McFaden, is exactly that. We thought geek-chic belonged only on Harry Potter, but since seeing how young Hollywood stars have been working the trend we have been forced to reconsider. Cool is an easy-to-wear shape and is inspired by Carrera racing heritage. Stylish, fun and sporty, Cool is classic Carrera. The brand signature logo is etched onto the lens, onto the bridge and across the temples for an all-out designer look. Cool sunglasses come in bright colour combinations for only the brave including white havana and violet for a sunglass that stands out, instead of blending into the background.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...