Friday, April 30, 2010

Diana Vickers: 'I'll stay at number one'

Diana Vickers wearing Ray-Ban 2140 WayfarerDiana Vickers has told the News of the World that she is happy she didn’t win the X Factor in 2008.

Since being eliminated from the semi-final of the reality TV series, the solo star has achieved a number 1# single and is about to release her debut album ‘Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree.

Diana, who reached the semi final, said: ‘I'm so grateful I didn't win. I think the originality is stripped away from those who do make it.’

The star added: Between then and now, I've been given time to grow, do The Rise and Fall of Little Voice, which I'd never been able to do had I won.’

Meanwhile, the 18-year-old has revealed she remains confident of winning the singles chart for a second week running.

However, acknowledged Rangers FC fans who are campaigning for 'The Best' by Tina Turner to reach the top spot - after it made the top ten on Sunday.

She told the Daily Record: ‘Good luck to them but I am so pleased to be number one. I hadn't heard about their Facebook group. I genuinely wish them luck but hopefully I'll stay at number one. It has been overwhelming.’

The singer said of her victory: "Just to get into the top ten would have been amazing. The fact that I am number one is a relief as I was so nervous."

Ray-Ban sunglasses collection - Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer

Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Black on FlowersRay-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Black on Flowers

Notice a lot of people out there wearing trendy Ray-Ban sunglasses? Us too. Among them is one of the UK's hottest stars. Not only does Diana Vickers wear the Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer, but the designer ensemble to match.

The wayfarer is one of the best Ray-Ban sunglasses. Like several other of Ray-Ban’s most iconic models, it symbolises an era when vintage fashion was at its peak. Its nineteen fifties styling and smooth contours are utterly chic. Wayfarer has been a massive success and has blown the fashion world away, thus it has established itself as a classic whose days are un-limited; a sunglass seen perched on pop's most influential teenager; a sign of status in the universe of fashion; and a dreamier symbol of aspiration for those who cannot afford its luxury price tag.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop
Our Forum for questions and celebrity chat
Our daily celebrity sunglasses
Buy Designer Sunglasses from Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...