Friday, April 9, 2010

Christina Aguilera's Bionic album in her own words

Christina Aguilera wearing Prada 09LS sunglassesSince the release of her last studio album Back to Basics, Christina Aguilera has become a mother and a wife and most recently an actress.

But despite a four year hiatus, her new single Not Myself Tonight is the number one most added song on America’s Billboard Mainstream Top 40 and Rhythm radio this week.

The single boasts a futuristic album cover and is a nod to her musical shift these past several years.

Early this week, the 29-year-old told fans on her official website: ‘I have been hard at work over the last year or so preparing for this moment. As you know, I have just wrapped production on my first feature film, Burlesque, which will be in theatres this Thanksgiving. And I will finally be releasing my fourth studio album, Bionic, this summer on June 8th.’

She also added: ‘I am a woman who wears many hats and carries many responsibilities. There are so many characteristics that define me, and this album was put together to represent all of those different parts of myself.

She then went on to say: ‘The sound is not necessarily easy to define because I am not easy to define. I can be serious. I can be playful. Sexual. Loving. Tough. Hardworking. Honest. To capture all of these characteristics I chose to collaborate with a variety of artists and producers across different musical genres. I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both
electronic and organic elements with subject matters ranging from playful to introspective. This allowed me to challenge myself by using my voice in ways I never had before.’

Prada sunglasses collection - Prada 09LS sunglasses

Prada 09LS Dark HavanaPrada 09LS Dark Havana

Christina Aguilera likes to think of herself as sexy – her Dirrty image proved that – but being sexy doesn’t come down to wearing revealing ensembles. In order to be sexy you have to carry the right attitude and exhibit certain personality traits that are typically synonymous with maturity and life experience. It’s also about the accessories you wear and when it comes to sex
appeal nobody does it better than the Italians.

Prada understands the importance and dramatic results of translating ‘less is more’ and enabling a woman’s true beauty to shine through, which can transform a Stripped off teenager into a flourished fashionista. Elegance, grace and femininity are the bread and butter of the Prada fashion house and is clearly eminent in these sell-out frames.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...