Thursday, April 8, 2010

Demi Moore says she's finally happy with her body

Demi Moore wearing Oliver Peoples Josselyn sunglassesDemi Moore has admitted that she had an ‘extreme obsession’ with her body in UK Elle magazine.

But the 47-year-old actress said she is finally happy with her body, and is no longer trying to change it.

She said: 'I had an extreme obsession with my body. I made it a measure of my own value,'

'I tried to dominate it, which I did, and I changed it multiple times over. But it never lasted and ultimately it didn't bring me anything but temporary happiness.

'Does being thin resolve anything? No. The irony is that when I abandoned that desire to dominate my body, it actually became the body that I'd always wanted.

'But it only happened when I stopped trying to control it. At the end of the day, this kind of obsession is pointless and meaningless.'

The Ghost star is rumoured to have had upwards of £200,000 of cosmetic procedures to help keep her body in shape.

But although she admitted to having some surgery, she says the amount she has spent has been overestimated and that the speculation has annoyed her.

She said: 'I have had something done but it's not on my face,'

'It feels like school-yard name-calling a lot of the time. It hurts.

'You know what? Maybe one day I'll go under the knife.

'it just irritates me that people are constantly saying how much I've spent on plastic surgery.'

Demi, who is married to model/actor Ashton Kutcher who is 15 years her junior, also said that their vast difference in age is not an issue.

'Every once in a while it's funny if I think, ‘When I was this age, you were in second grade...’, but really we're equal partners in this.'

Oliver Peoples collection - Oliver Peoples Josselyn

Oliver Peoples Josselyn Black EbonyOliver Peoples Josselyn

Oliver Peoples Josselyn from Oliver Peoples is a stunning female frame that's a direct decedent of the Elsie model, but with squared off corners and two-tone exterior. Bi-coloured jewel-toned enamel runs along the top and bottom of the black eye wire in subtle glam grey for perfect colour harmony. Handcrafted of metal in a glamorous, oversized lens shape, this design is bold and says ‘look at me, look at me’ while still remaining subtle. Gradient grey lenses compliment the frame colour and matching acetate stem tips provide a refined, finished look. Olephobic lens technology withstands against water, oil, finger prints and dust for clear, un-corrupt vision. This heavenly sun style is UV protective and protects delicate skin from sun damage - perfect for the body beautiful.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...