Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Celebrity Bun In The Oven

Nicole Richie, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Sarah Jessica Parker are all expecting, as is supermodel Heidi Klum,Supermodel Heidi Klum wearing Chloe Alisier Black who's hiding a big secret from her husband Seal: the sex of their baby.

The expecting model told E! that Seal didn't want to know the baby's sex while hosting LG’s Rumourous Night Launch party last night. 'I won’t tell my husband,' she said. 'He doesn’t want to know, so therefore I can’t tell anyone because people chat.'

Earlier this month, the blonde bombshell told US Weekly 'We would be happy with either. But it would be a lie if I said we all weren't hoping for a little girl - especially Leni, because she would love to have a little sister. 'She'll say, 'I hope it's a girl so she can be in my room, and I'm going to help you and I'm going to change the diapers and I'm going to be a really good sister!'

And it seems as though Heidi Klum isn't the only one holding something back, Seal recently told the media that he wants seven kids! 'I’m going to have to talk to my husband later!' said Heidi Klum, when E!'s Debbie Matenopolous told her about his recent interview. 'With four, I think we’ve reached our family to the fullest, to the max.'

Seal announced his wife's pregnancy during a performance in New York, following days of speculation. He told the audience: 'The topic of debate outside our hotel is, 'Is Heidi having another baby?' Heidi and I are having another baby! I mean, Heidi is doing all the work!'

The 35 year old is thought to be four months pregnant.

Chloe Alisier, as seen on Heidi Klum.

Chloe Alisier Black Chloe Alisier Black


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...