Thursday, December 31, 2009

Foxx Apologises For Miley Cyrus Sex Tape Remark

As mentioned last month, a highly publicised war of words erupted between Radiohead, arguably one of the most successful bands in recent times, and Disney pop tart Miley Cyrus.Jamie%20Foxx%20wearing%20Oliver%20Peoples%20Strummer

The war of words was sparked after Miley begged her manager for an introduction with the band at the Grammy's, but Radiohead blew her off saying 'Yeah, we don't really do that', prompting Miley to leave the show all together.

Miley told JohnJay and Rich on their radio show in Arizona, 'I'd already texted all my friends, we were all freaking out. This is someone who I like would have cried to (have met). Stinkin' Radiohead!' adding, 'I’m gonna ruin them, I’m gonna tell everyone.'

A Radiohead representative has since hit back at the teen singer by saying 'When Miley grows up, she’ll learn not to have a sense of entitlement.'

Then, just when you thought the bizarre feud was yesterday's news, someone called into Jamie Foxx's Sirius radio show, The Foxxhole, and mentioned the incident. Jamie Foxx, along with his studio guests, began to rip into Miley Cyrus.

Although not knowing who Miley Cyrus was to begin with, Jamie Foxx then remembered and referred to her as the girl 'with all the gums!', adding jokingly 'She's got to get a gum transplant… Let me get an order of mouth, light on teeth, heavy on the gums.'

Taking things a step too far, Jamie Foxx and his studio guests told her to make a sex tape. Go 'get like Britney Spears and do some heroin.' they said, adding to do like Lindsay Lohan and 'get some cr**k in your pipe'.

Jamie Foxx has since apologised for his remarks on Jay Leno's Tuesday Tonight Show, 'I so apologize to (Cyrus), and this is sincere,' he began. 'I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don't mean any of it. (Big laugh from the audience). And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.

'I have a radio show...We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart,' he added.

Oliver Peoples Strummer, as seen on Jamie Foxx (above)


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...