Thursday, December 31, 2009

GaGa Stopped By Police

If you're not familiar with electro pop princess Lady GaGa and her highly revealing, provocative outfits where have you been hiding?

Nothing can put a stop to her dominating the charts and the media, not even the police! The Poker Face singer's risqué outfits have been getting our favourite sunglass wearing Lady into a lot of trouble, especially with the police.Paparazzi have been following the platinum blonde everywhere she goes, causing mass media scrums and traffic chaos.

She tells MSN Entertainment 'It's not that I don't like pants, I just choose not to wear them some days.' and that she was most recently stopped in Chicago when she ventured out in a teeny tiny pair of hot pants. 'I guess they weren't really pants at all, but it was really funny because all you saw was this half-naked girl on the street yelling at some cop 'It's fashion! I'm an artist!' It was fun.'

'I think no pants is sexy. I love the naked human body. I was working in strip clubs when I was 18.' Interesting...

We don't care what Lady GaGa wears on her bottom half just so long as there's a pair of Ray Ban's 2140 Wayfarers on her face! Get yours here.

Ray-Ban%202140%20Wayfarer%20Black%20Ray-Ban%202140%20Wayfarer%20Black%20


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...