Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lily Allen - Out of Control

It's official, Lily is addicted to attention seeking!

This week, the bad girl of pop told BBC1 that she 'accidently' sent a photograph of herself posing topless to Kaiser Chiefs' front man Ricky Wilson. 'That was really embarrassing. I was completely topless,' she said. Lily%20Allen%20wearing%20Chanel%205126%20Crystal%20sunglasses

It's nothing you haven't shown to whole nation before Lily!

When asked who the photograph was for intended for, she answered Rick Astley.

Days later, the reformed drug user told a UK radio station 'I bought a beach! It's in Jamaica, I'm not gonna tell you the road. I'm happy I bought the beach, best drunken buy ever!'

As well as buying a beach the party girl intends to open a fancy dress shop, 'I've got a really good idea. Me and Jaime Winstone, we're going to open up a fancy dress shop called Lucy in Disguise.' Random!

After speaking on radio, Lily ventured out to The Groucho Club in Soho before moving on to Cameo nightclub which she left at 3.30am.

While on her way to Cameo Lily allegedly kicked the shins of two photographers and punched another in the face.

Then, 20 minutes later Lily emerged with a cigarette and asked a photographer for a light. After smoking half of her cigarette, she then threw the rest of it at a photographers face!

As the week draws to a close Lily finishes on yet another bad note, her newest scandal, lesbian sex!

Lily claims to have had a sexual encounter with identical twins while in San Diego.

'I was on the sofa and I had them both. I was dancing and shoving my ass on one of them. That’s the only time, but I have lesbian dreams a lot.'

Click here to get your hands on a pair of Lily's Chanel 5126 Crystal sunglasses!

Chanel%205126%20Crystal%20sunglassesChanel%205126%20Crystal%20sunglasses


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...