Thursday, December 31, 2009

No More Playboy for Kendra?

Who would have thought that Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson would think twice about stripping off and doing a Playboy spread?

It seems that now the Girl Next Door is getting married to NFL American footballer Hank Baskett, Kendra is finally considering putting her assets away and Playboy may not be a part of her future. Kendra%20Wilkinson%20wearing%20a%20pair%20of%20gold%20aviators

The 23 year old told an E! news reporter, 'If the offer came up, I would definitely have to have a big talk with Hank—and a talk with Hank's family,'

Whether the blonde appears in the magazine or not, we'll definitely be seeing a lot more of her as her new reality show, Kendra, premieres on E this summer. Kendra, who moved out of the mansion last Autumn says, 'There's a lot of comedy because I am on my own for the first time in my life,'

'I have no one to help me. I have no butlers, no maids, no Hef to take care of the bills—no one doing my laundry!'

She also revealed that it will be her brother Colin walking her down the aisle and Holly Madison and Bridgette Marquardt will be bridesmaids, and although she may be turning her back on modelling for the magazine she'll still be getting wed at the mansion.

'It's more than likely we will get married at the Mansion, but you know, I think it's awkward for Hank to have Hef give me away,' she said.

'It just doesn't make sense, because it shouldn't be someone who's an ex-boyfriend.' adding, 'Hank's so comfortable with things now," she said. "We showed Hef our engagement video and Hef was so happy, he cried.'

Steal Kendra's quirky style with a pair of Roberto Cavalli Aviators!

Roberto%20Cavalli%20Telefo%20GoldRoberto%20Cavalli%20Telefo%20Gold


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...