Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chris Brown Speaks Out

After a week of hiding and keeping silent, alleged girlfriend beater Chris Brown has finally issued a statement regarding the violent 'traffic mishap' which involved Rihanna. Singer%20Rihanna

He says 'Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counselling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds.' failing to even mention Rihanna by name.

Also speaking out is Rihanna's father and like the rest of the world he doesn't know what's been going on behind closed doors either.

Perez Hilton reports that the singers father he last saw the Rihanna and Chris Brown together in July, 'They seemed pretty happy. I don't know what went wrong.'

He also described her appearance, saying 'There is some bruising. She will be all right. I think so.' He also went on to say that 'At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world.'

As well as investigating last weeks incident, police are now said to be looking into prior incidents. A source from LAPD told Perez Hilton 'We’re talking to her friends and management, who say she’s appeared with mysterious marks or injuries before, but always refused to explain what happened.' The case thickens.

Click here to own a pair of Persol 2864 frames, as worn by Justin Timberlake in Rihanna's Rehab!

Persol%202864%20sunglasses%20as%20worn%20by%20Justin%20Timberlake%20in%20Rehab


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...