Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Amy Winehouse To Remarry Ex-Husband

Blake Fielder-Civil wearing Arnette sunglasses.Amy Winehouse has apparently begged her estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil to call off their divorce and take her back. Her astounding plea is said to have come in an emotional phone call, the first time the couple have spoken in 5 months.

The Back To Black singer allegedly told him, 'Come back to me, I love you.'

In a shocking interview with the News of the World, Black Fielder-Civil confirms that he does still have feelings for Amy Winehouse and that he wants them to get back together.

'We've been talking for the first time in months. he told the paper, 'I love her as much as ever. I know she still loves me, even though we're getting divorced. adding that, 'Maybe this time we can do everything properly and not mess it up.

'She is looking beautiful and healthy now and it reminds me of the old Amy. She has been wearing my engagement ring and it meant an awful lot.'

Former drugs addict Blake Fielder-Civil, who works as a music video producer, said that he is free of the drug addictions that plagued their 2 year marriage and believes Amy is too.

'I did something wrong and went to prison. I got clean. Amy flew off somewhere hot, got clean. It was meant to be that way.

'We were pushing things to the extreme with our drug-taking and it could never have carried on that way.

'I want to take her out for dinner and propose again. I hope that within five minutes we'll be planning where we're next going to get married.'

The 27 year old filed for divorce on the grounds of Amy Winehouse's infidelity. A judge granted a decree nisi but the divorce will not be finalised until August 28.

A friend of the couple told the New of the World, 'It is incredible to think that after all this they could possibly get back together.

'Her fans will be stunned by this development. This is yet another incredible chapter in their lives and for them to re-marry would be amazing.' their pal added.

'She told him she still loved him and missed him and wanted him back. She said to him, 'Come home to me. Be with me.' Amy asked him, 'Do you love me?' Blake told her, 'I love you. You know I do'.

'Amy and him must both be clean for them to work.' The friend explained. 'He (Blake Fielder-Civil) told her, 'If we are not clean we will end up killing each other'.'

Arnette Collection - Arnette Darkness White Sunglasses

Arnette Darkness White Arnette Darkness White

Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...