Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mischa Barton Under Psychiatric Observation!

Mischa Barton wearing Miu Miu 66HS sunglassesMischa Barton was yesterday hospitalised after police responded to an urgent phone call made from the stars home at approximately 3pm. A patrol car arrived at the scene and began assisting the 21 year with a medical issue, a spokesperson for the LAPD confirmed.

It's rumoured that the model was rushed to hospital after suffering an adverse reaction to some form of medication, however sources have since revealed that the actress has in-fact been placed under psychiatric observation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre under Section 5150 by the California Welfare and Institutions Code.

The incident means that Mischa Barton won't be able to attend the premiere of her new indie flick Homecoming. The film's producer, Austin Stark, confirmed that she would not be showing up to the red carpet screening in Tinsel town tonight and that she's 'okay' and currently 'resting'. New magazine have quoted another one of the film's directors as saying 'There were some medical problems. She's not able to travel, as far as I know.'

Last year February 2008, Mishca Barton was charged with four criminal counts relating to a DUI arrest and rehab immediately followed.

'I wanted to prove to the court that I would take it completely seriously, so I went to rehab to prove I was sober,' she told Marie Claire last year.

'It really helped in getting the more serious aspects of my case dropped because, you know, that’s what they want to hear; you’re not an alcoholic and you don’t have a problem. So I did it in the most low-key way possible – I didn’t make a fuss about it and I didn’t tell a lot of my friends. I just did the program and got through it.' Has Mischa Barton fallen off the band wagon...?

Miu Miu Collection - Miu Miu 66HS Lilac, as modelled by Mischa Barton.

Miu Miu 66HS Lilac Miu Miu 66HS Lilac


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...