Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taylor Momsen Seventeen interview

Taylor Momsen wearing Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator sunglassesPretty punk rocker Taylor Momsen has transformed from an adorable child actress into a fully fledged rock star. As well as being the lead singer of The Pretty Reckless, she plays the role of Jenny Humphrey in the ITV2 drama Gossip Girl.

The 16 year old - who is fashionable beyond her years - says she is sick of being compared to estranged childstar Lindsay Lohan, and that she has yet to be taken seriously.

'I think people don't really take me seriously because I'm 16. And they think most 16-year-olds don't know what they want to do. But I actually really do, because I've been thinking about it since I was 2. And in the world of acting, you have such a stigma put onto you that you (get into this business) for the fame. Fame frankly means nothing. It's so stupid. Unless you do something great and unless you do something that's fulfilling to you, what's the point?' she tells Seventeen magazine.

'I am angsty. I'll be angsty until I'm 80 years old. I think that keeps things fresh. But I always think angst is such a derogatory word toward teenagers. It just means you're figuring s*** out, and I don't know why that's a negative thing.'

The teen starlet also admits that she is a workaholic and sometimes works until 3 in the morning!

'I'm a workaholic, and no one believes it. I'm in the recording studio until three in the morning. I get such a rap for being like Lindsay Lohan - and I hate naming names because she's really sweet - and I'm really not. I don't go out. I have no desire to be some tabloid party girl. I'm entirely a loner. I have been my entire life.'

In further news, following in the footsteps of Lily Allen, the actress has announced that she is taking a break from Twitter to spend more time on Facebook.

'Nice today...Sunny and 47, It’s 36 now...this report brought to you buy my dog’s steaming poop.'

She then added 'I’m taking a vacation from tweeting!!!and not gonna follow some people. hit me up through my facebook people.'

Ray-Ban collection - Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator

Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Shiny Gold PolarisedRay-Ban 3025 Aviator Shiny Gold Polarised

The Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator, as seen on Taylor Momsen, may have been born out of the cockpit of an early airplane, but it has a rock and roll attitude derived from the stage. The Ray-Ban aviator has a type of attitude that fashion continues to embrace and is the staple accessory for the modern day filmmaker. The Ray-Ban aviator features throughout the duration of films such as Top Gun, The Runaways and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and does a good job of performing under the spotlight, as well as excelling in a great variety of weather conditions.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...