Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lily Allen says miscarriage was 'worst time of my life’

Lily Allen wearing Chanel 5171 sunglassesLily Allen says that suffering a miscarriage was ‘the worst time of my life’ in a heartfelt interview with Grazia magazine.

The singer, who is now dating builder Sam Cooper, became pregnant when she was in a relationship with ex-boyfriend Ed Simons of the Chemical Brothers 2 years ago.

‘I couldn’t even compute the emotions going through my head, but I was having to put out a press release about my miscarriage’ she tells the magazine, ‘I had this public sympathy for about five days and then everyone was on my case again and I didn’t know what was happening to me’.

‘I just didn’t deal with it all. I didn’t even start beginning to deal with it until the baby’s due date. Then it just hit me like a house collapsing’ she revealed, further adding, ‘The week before the due date, all I wanted to do was talk about my baby but I also felt I shouldn’t. I was working non-stop and I had all this inside my head’.

‘I have therapy on and off but at that time it really helped me. Then I started to deal with it and move on. I still get sad. I still think. I don’t mark (what would have been) my baby’s birth but it’s always there. It changed a lot’.

‘For me the last 10 years have been unbelievable. I started off really excited, then it all went horribly, horribly wrong’.

‘I’ve had really bad, unbelievably awful time, but if I hadn’t had them I wouldn’t get the happiness I’ve got now. I’m very grateful because I could have turned down a very different path. It could have been awful. It really could’ she concluded.

Chanel collection - Chanel 5171

Chanel 5171, as worn by Lily Allen, is grandeur with a bold square outline and is of perfect proportion. The high-rise temple is tied with white enamel bow detailing, sealed with an interlacing C logo, for beautiful contrast. These Chanel sunglasses pay close attention to detail and are a strong beginning of what is yet to come in 2010.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...