Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Peter Andre: 'she is still in love with me'

Katie Price told Peter Andre she 'still loved' him just two weeks before their quickie divorce yesterday.

The Behind Closed Doors singer claims he ignored the texts sent by his now ex-wife before they ended their turbulent marriage at a London court.

The couple negotiated a financial settlement and a joint custody agreement for their two children, Junior, four, and Princess, 2. As promised, Peter Andre walked away with £6million, half of the £12 million the duo earned during their marriage, leaving Katie Price and her estimated £28million fortune untouched.

Just days ago, Peter Andre told OK! magazine: 'Katie texted me two weeks ago saying she is still in love with me.', adding 'I haven't responded – I will never go back. Never'

He also denied her claims that he recently bombarded her with abusive text messages. 'I've not been sending abusive texts. I haven't responded – I will never go back. Never,' he insisted..

The 36 year old refused however to deny accusations that his wife may have cheated on him during their relationship. Failing to defend the model, he said: 'When something is written about me, and it's not true I take action on it. continuing, 'So if something is not true it's up to the individual to defend themselves.'

Meanwhile, he says that their celebrity pals are firmly on his side regarding the split. 'Emma Bunton sent a lovely message to me which I really appreciated. Johnny Rotten said some nice things too. And the director Tim Burton - I had a message from his assistant who said: 'He thinks you're wonderful and would like to meet up for dinner!'

In other news, the Aussie has signed on as a showbiz reporter for ITV's This Morning! A deal that comes with an attractive six figure salary.

Speaking to the Daily Star, the pop stars says 'I’m delighted the way my career’s going. I love TV and I love my music, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel,'

Ray Ban collection - Ray Ban CATS 5000, as seen on Katie Price

Ray-Ban CATS 5000 Red


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...