Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dannii Minogue breaks down

Dannii Minogue wearing Ray Ban sunglassesIn a TV interview with Pier’s Morgan that will be aired on Sunday, X Factor judge Dannii Minogue is reduced to tears after discussing her divorce, big sister Kylie Minogue’s divorce and the possibility of having children.

Talking about when her sister was diagnosed with cancer, Dannii Minogue said ‘All I wanted to do was get inside the door and see my gorgeous sister and hug her and it was like trying to get through these barriers... because everybody loves Kylie and wanted to know, ‘is she ok?’ But as a family member it made it more difficult. You just go to another depth. I would describe it, rather than closeness, a depth.’

When asked if she ever thought that the cancer would win she said ‘No, I never thought of it. You don’t. The proper one is the five-year-all-clear, we’re not there yet. In my head it’s not going to come back’

After her divorce from nip-tuck actor Julian McMahon, Dannii Minogue admitted; ‘I felt scared. It wasn’t about trusting others, I didn’t trust my instincts.’ Dannii Minogue was left in crippling debts of more than £150,000, and was too proud to ask her sister for the money. She had no other option but to pose nude for Playboy to pay off her debts.

The singer wouldn’t reveal how much she was paid but claimed, ‘It had to be a lot to look at my parent’s faces and see the anguish in my dad’s eyes’.

The starlet is now in a new relationship with rugby player boyfriend Kris Smith and when asked if she had plans to have any children she said; ‘I’ve never been maternal. I almost thought I was going to escape it, and now I’m in a relationship that is just so right, maybe I have to think about it’.

Ray Ban collection - Ray Ban 3025 aviator

Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Silver Mirror W3277 Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Silver Mirror W3277

Dannii Minogue knows how to spot potential. Ray Ban’s iconic aviators - as seen on Dannii Minogue -certainly have the X Factor. The 3025 model is one of Ray Ban’s signature pieces and has become a global phenomenon, worn by people of all ages and face shapes.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...