Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Robert Pattinson Denies Saying He's Single

Robert Pattinson wearing Ray Ban 2140 Wayfarers.Yesterday The Mirror published an article which quoted Robert Pattinson, who was recently seen getting cosy with Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart at the weekend, as saying he was single.

'I don't have a girlfriend, I don't know why - you always think you're going to get more girls after you've made a movie and it never happens,' he allegedly told the Daily Mirror.

He added, 'You sit there and you're like 'I'm a big movie star and I want to go out with some models' but I don't know why that doesn't happen.'

The star has also told Ellen DeGeneres on her chat show that 'No-one else seems to get into a relationship with me. It's really strange.' In the interview, which is due to be broadcast on Friday in the US, he also added, 'People like screaming at me. Actually, they like screaming at me in relationships as well. No one wants to commit.'

'I don't have a girlfriend. I don't know why. You always think you're going to get more girls after you've made a movie and it never happens. You sit there and you're like 'I'm a big movie star and I want to go out with some models' but I don't know why that doesn't happen,' so read the quote provided by the publication.

The Daily Mirror also claimed to have quoted Robert as stating, 'It's especially different in L.A. Most of the women there are actresses and by default that makes them a little bit nuts - not that that's a bad thing. But I don't really have a type. Whenever I get asked who my favorite celebrity crush is, I have no idea.'

But don't feel at ease just yet Twilighter's because according to the actor's representative has confirmed the story run by the British newspaper as fabricated, meaning Robert Pattinson could officially be off the market.

'I will only comment on matters regarding Robert's professional life, but in order to set the record straight, Robert did not speak to the Mirror, and their claim that they spoke to him a few days ago is manufactured along with any information that they claim to have as an exclusive directly from him.'

In other news, Twilight vixen Nikki Reed had her laptop stolen whilst on vacation with Paris Hilton's ex, Paris Latsis.

'I had so much fun in Greece this summer. I wish I had pictures to show you, but my laptop was stolen with everything on it,' she told Robert Pattinson. 'The police are trying to find it for me, but I doubt they will, which really sucks!' A source who overheard the star talking to Robert Pattinson told Life & Style.

'I’m so bummed,' she said about the laptop. 'I mean, I can get another one, but I really loved that one.'

Ray Ban Collection - Ray Ban 2140 Wayfarer - Sunglasses Shop Ray Ban Wishlist!

Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Black Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Black


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...