Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo Injures Teenage Fan

Crisitano Ronaldo wearing Ray Ban 3025 Aviators.Former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo yesterday unleashed his unprecedented anger on a teenage fan who was filming him from her car on the street.

The incident took place in Lisbon while the football ace was in the presence of his mother and sister. The 17 year girl had parked outside of their apartment in the hope of getting an autograph, but the girl got more than she bargained more.

Furious that he was being filmed, Cristiano Ronaldo jumped out of his £200,000 Ferrari 599 GTB and began kicking the side of her car, smashing a window in the process. Glass shards went everywhere and seriously injured the student, who has been identified as Sara Pardel.

'This persecution caused my mother to be so disturbed and upset that I had to stop my car to try to convince them to leave us in peace.' he claimed.

The injured girl was rushed to hospital where she told her story to police. The teenager repeatedly explained to police that she was a fan and only wanted an autograph, however Cristiano Ronaldo insisted that the girl was working as a paparazzi photographer and has been stalking him for days, waiting for something news worthy to happen.

He has since apologised but has accused Sara Pardel of exaggerating her injuries, 'I regret what I did, but I can't promise that I would not react in the same way again in the same circumstances.' he told the Daily Mail.

His management have released the following statement, 'Faced with Dolores' distress, Cristiano Ronaldo ended up reacting impulsively, kicking the car containing the individual in question and his travelling companion.'

The footballer also added 'When I'm on my own, fine, I try to swallow it and remain indifferent. But when my mother is involved, then I'm sorry but I don't let anyone, I repeat anyone, harass her.'

Whatever!

Ray Ban 3025 Silver 075, as seen on Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Silver 075 Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Silver 075

Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...