Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Madonna may adopt again

Madonna wearing Dior Diorette sunglassesMadonna says that she may adopt yet again in a candid interview with GMTV.

When questioned by GMTV presenter Ben Shepherd if she had any further plans to adopt she said ‘Never say never’

The Celebration singer already has two adopted children, son David Banda and daughter Mercy James, as well as two biological children, Rocco Ritchie, from her marriage to Guy Ritchie, and Lourdes Leon from a previous relationship with Carlos Leon.

She went on to say ‘I’m really proud of the work that I’m doing in Africa. I feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment in terms of my career and the work that I have done’.

‘I have four children now and I’d like to think I’m a good mother. I feel a great sense of satisfaction in all areas of my life’.

The singer has moved back to New York following her split from Guy Ritchie and says that ‘I miss being able to walk around the neighbourhood. It’s more mellow, laid back and relaxed in London than it is in Manhattan’.

Dior collection - Dior Diorette

Dior Diorette PalladiumDior Diorette Palladium

Dior Diorette, as worn by Madonna, is a striking model that exudes fifties feeling with its beautiful butterfly shape. The frame is ultra-thin and light in weight for a luxurious fit. A Dior logo is engraved into the sleek temples. Colour combinations include palladium, gold, gold copper and gold gradient.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...