Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nicole Richie still recovering from pneumonia

Nicole Richie wearing Tom Ford Anouk sunglassesNicole Richie is in recovery after suffering from a nasty bout of pneumonia.

She checked herself into Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre a week after struggling with what she believed to be a cold.

The celebrity is now in a stable condition and recovering from her horrifying ordeal at home in bed.

Her boyfriend Joel Madden announced that she was back at home on Twitter, however, Nicole Richie says that she is finding it difficult to get her health back on track and has credited her fans for their support.

‘I’d like to thank you all for your kind words and well wishes over the past few weeks’

‘Right now it’s important for me to stay in bed and recover. Reading all of your messages on Twitter and my website has really brightened my spirits and I am so grateful for your support. I look forward to seeing you all very soon and wish you a happy Thanksgiving’.

In further news, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have revealed the reason behind their son’s unusual name, Sparrow.

‘We have different tastes in names. Sparrow was one we both liked. I liked the way it sounded with Harlow, and there’s a Captain Jack Sparrow connection’. She told E online.

Joel Madden went on to say ‘It reminded me of Johnny Cash’s song, A Boy Named Sue. My worry raising a son in Hollywood is what will we have to struggle for? I wanted to give him a name that he’s going to have to stand up for. I love it; I think it’s a beautiful name’.Tom Ford Sunglasses

Tom Ford collection - Tom Ford Anouk

Tom Ford Anouk TortoiseTom Ford Anouk Tortoise


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...