Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lindsay Lohan in gun drama

Lindsay Lohan wearing Chloe 2169 sunglassesLindsay Lohan was left fearing for her life on Sunday when a man held a gun up to her face, though she later discovered the gun was a fake.

Whilst shopping with friends in Morocco, the Mean Girls actress came face-to-face with a gun-wielding man, who she was convinced wanted to kill her.

In a post on her personal Twitter page she wrote; ‘I was walking ahead of Patrick with the security guard and some guy was following me, then pulled up in his car and pointed a GUN at me!’

‘I was on the phone with my mum and I screamed and I ducked and the guy started laughing and pushed the trigger and it was a fake gun. I was crying, he scared me’.

In other news, Lindsay Lohan was recently caught locking lips with play-boy Gerad Butler, who has recently been linked to Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson.

Lindsay Lohan tells the Mirror, ‘I'm fed up of all the drama. I just want to find someone who loves me back. I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack every time I think about the break-up (from Samantha Ronson). I came here (Morocco) to get away from it all. I’m ready to have fun now…I’ve got no ring on my finger so I’m gonna have lots of fun. This is the most romantic place in the world after all.’

Chloe collection - Chloe 2169

Chloe 2169 Grey Chloe 2169 Grey

Chloe 2169 sunglasses - as seen on Lindsay Lohan - features an opulent tear drop lens accentuated by metallic split form arms. The arms are engraved and the stems are wrapped in laminate. If you want to look like an a-list celeb Chloe is key.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...