Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Katie Price gives post-jungle interview

Katie Price wears Ray Ban 3387 sunglassesKatie Price has given her most detailed interview ever in the current issue of Hello magazine.

The model reveals that she thought of nothing but her ex husband Peter Andre during the entirety of her stay in the Australian jungle. However, she also admits that the breakdown of her relationship with cage fighter Alex Reid is what she finds most upsetting.

‘As soon as I woke up I’d be looking for him...All I could think about was my children- and also, unfortunately, of Peter, who was always on my mind-not that I want to get back with him, but I was hoping he was watching and thinking ‘That’s the girl I married. She’s still the same’.

‘The media kept playing me and Peter off against each other. All Pete had to do was say ‘Hang on a minute! This is between me and Kate and I don’t want a bad word said about the mother of my children. She’s a good mum’. But not once did I see him stick up for me, and I find that very hard to understand’.

Speaking of Alex Reid, she says ‘I was really falling for the guy and I can’t just switch off feelings like that. So I’m not entirely ruling out anything between us. Strangely enough, I feel more hurt from this split right now then I did with Pete because I had known for some time from seeing a marriage counsellor that it probably wouldn’t have lasted. Lots of things had happened, whereas with Alex, It seems like a fresh new start’

‘But it’s very hard to say what will transpire between us because at the moment I’m absolutely livid about the whole situation... Alex insists he didn’t give the proposal story to a Sunday paper but I think he has been very naive and that people are taking advantage of him. If things get sorted out, then fabulous. If not, I’ll be on my own’ she concludes.

Ray Ban collection - Ray Ban 3387

Ray-Ban 3387 GunmetalRay-Ban 3387 Gunmetal

Ray Ban 3387, as worn by Katie Price, is a modern day take on the brand's classic aviator. This model is sleek and sophisticated and forms part of the Ray Ban High Street collection. This model is available with a polarised lens option which banishes the effect of light reflecting off of shiny surfaces. Katie Price wears Ray Ban 3387 sunglasses in gunmetal brown, also available in Arista, silver and gunmetal polarised grey.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...