Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jenna Elfman pregnant with second child

Jenna Elfman wearing aviator sunglassesTelevision actress Jenna Elfman has confirmed to E online that she is five months pregnant with her second child, which she says is much harder than her first pregnancy, especially during her first trimester.

‘I was massively tired and had nausea and I didn’t have any of that during my first pregnancy’ Says Elfman, 38, who stars in the new sitcom Accidently on purpose, about a women who gets pregnant during a one night stand with a much younger man. He becomes more than a one night stand, however, when he decides to become part of her and their baby’s life.

When Jenna first confirmed she was expecting another baby she said; ‘I have a baby in my tummy, but a real one, not just for my TV show’

‘My characters pregnant the whole first season, so I said; it’s a good time to have another baby because we won’t have to hide it’ Speaking again Elfman joked, ‘By episode three, if you look closely once it airs, you’ll see ‘Oh is she a little bloated?, Did she have a big dinner?’

‘I was filming the show with insomnia and nausea and then going home to a two year old who’s very active, It was a bit daunting , but I’m past the first three months now and I feel like my head is screwed on better’. she adds.

Speaking of her first child Story, she says he couldn’t be more excited about having a sibling. ‘I’m not sure if he gets the whole boy or girl thing exactly, but ‘baby’ he gets, she said. ‘He’s awesome. He gives my tummy a kiss and gives it a bottle and puts the blanky over my tummy and goes, ‘Baby, night, night’.

Tom Ford Charles - Tom Ford collection

Tom Ford Charles Caramel Tom Ford Charles

Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...