Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Michael Lohan admits he made 'a big mistake'

Lindsay Lohan wearing Oliver Peoples Zooey sunglassesMichael Lohan says that releasing private voicemails of his ex-wife and daughter last year was ‘a big mistake’.

‘I just got a call from my daughter and she was very upset...Evidently she thinks I’m releasing another tape of a call to me. And I’m not. I’ve done a lot of stupid things in my life, whether it be with Lindsay, with Dina, with Erin, with people I love and care about, trusted or whatever or did the wrong thing. But...one of the biggest mistakes I ever made was releasing the tape of Lindsay and Dina’ he tells The Billy Bush Show.

The father-of-two went onto say that he will not be releasing any more tapes and any accusations that he will be are false.

‘I promised them that I would never do it and I didn’t release another tape. Evidently, Lindsay read on the internet that they’re releasing another tape, which they are not. They are obviously re-releasing the tape that was already released’ he continues.

‘There’s no sense in beating a dead horse. I sympathise with Brittany Murphy’s family, with Heath Ledger, with Michael Jackson, with Adam Goldstein and as of late, with Casey Johnson, and there is an issue here with prescription drugs, but why beat up my daughter again, why push this kid to the edge? Leave her alone. I did enough damage with that tape that no one has to re-release it’.

Representatives of Lindsay Lohan have previously claimed to accesshollywood that her father’s comments about his daughter taking prescription drugs are ridiculous.

‘They’re just going to push this kid over the edge and they have to stop. She’s my daughter and whoever does it, I’m going to deal with it. I am not going to sit back and let people pick on my kids any more, especially Lindsay, because she gets the brunt of not only what she does, but what I do to and it’s wrong. I love my kid and I made a big mistake, and I regret it, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life. But it’s a new year. It’s a new beginning for all of us and we want to put things on the right track and the right page’. He concludes.

Perhaps he should have thought before releasing the explosive tape in the first place.

Oliver Peoples collection - Oliver Peoples Zooey

Oliver Peoples Zooey Ivory ShellOliver Peoples Zooey Ivory Shell

Oliver Peoples Zooey, as worn by Lindsay Lohan, is styled into the shape of the ever-popular wayfarer design - our chosen sunglass design of 2009, if not the past decade, which is set to continue throughout the up-coming seasons. A remarkable one-of-a-kind breath logo features on the lens surface, which forms the shape of kissing lips and becomes visible when wet. Metal accents add a lovely finishing touch - the ideal sunglass for any fashionista.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...