Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mickey Rourke proposes to Russian model

Mickey Rourke wearing Ray-Ban 2132 wayfarer sunglassesMickey Rourke, 57, has allegedly proposed to his Russian girlfriend Elena Kuletskaya, 24, whom he met this year.

He is thought to have proposed to her over dinner last week. ‘They haven't booked a venue or made any solid plans. He just knows he wants to do it in April, and he's been asking what is involved in a traditional Russian wedding ceremony,’ a friend of the actor tells Page Six.

The model reportedly broke up with Russian pop star Dima Bilan for the Hollywood hell raiser, whom she has been teaching in her native tongue for his role as Whiplash in the upcoming Iron Man 2.

The wrestling star has been married twice before and first tied the knot with Carre Otis and later married Debra Feuer.

‘Monogamy? I can’t wait. I don’t practice it, because I haven’t met the one I’d practice it with, but I believe in it absolutely. I’d join that club in a heartbeat’ he says.

‘I’m looking for an English wife. I’m looking for a house over here. I need a boxing ring though and a full-sized gym. London’s like my second home’. He concluded, contradictory to his proposal choice.

Ray-Ban collection - Ray-Ban 2132 Wayfarer

Ray-Ban 2132 Wayfarer HoneyRay-Ban 2132 Wayfarer Honey

Ray-Ban 2132 Wayfarer, in the style of Mickey Rourke, has a long oblong shape that softens face. This model features oversized metal hinges and a mineral glass lenses. If you want to break away from the Ray-Ban 2140 fashion pack then this is the sunglass for you.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...