Friday, January 22, 2010

Rihanna's new boyfriend has violent past

Rihanna wearing Tom Ford Lilliana sunglassesBaseball outfielder Matt Kemp, who is currently dating Rihanna, is accused of having a
violent past by his ex girlfriend, Day of Our Lives actress Felish Terrel, who
apparently took out a restraining order against him in June, 2008.


‘He is violent and I am afraid. He repeatedly made me scared and gets in my
face. He is threatening to take all the items I purchased and try to destroy my
property’ The Mirror quotes her as saying.


‘He brings his friends driving up and down the street to try and intimidate
me. I am very fearful. He has other people calling me and stalking me’ she went
on to say.


In the restraining order application she claimed he was ‘kicked out of a club
for fighting with a women-I’m afraid his behaviour will turn towards me since we
are no longer dating’.



A friend of Rihanna has already expressed her concerns about her new
relationship, ‘You’d think after what she went through with Chris (Brown), RiRi
would be extra careful about learning the background of any man she gets close
to. It’s almost as if she has a dark side of her own-an attraction to bad boys’
celebrity-mania has quoted her as saying.



Rumours of a romance between the singer and baseball pro began to circulate
after they were seen canoodling on holiday in Mexico.


In further news, Rihanna will be performing alongside Bono, Jay-Z , The Edge
and Coldplay at a Hope for Haiti gig in London tonight. The show will be
broadcast and aired on MTV.


The R&B singer is said to be drawn to the cause because of Haiti’s proximity
to her home country of Barbados. She has also released her own charity single to
help the victims, a cover of Bob Marley’s Redemption Song that she performed on
the Oprah Winfrey show yesterday.


‘This song, for me, any time there was a difficult situation, I always
listened to this song. It’s so liberating. Even now, I listen to it when my back
is up against the wall. I feel the people of Haiti need to hear something
inspiring’ she said.


Tom Ford collection - Tom Ford Lilliana

Tom Ford Lilliana Pale PinkTom Ford Lilliana Pale Pink

Tom Ford Lilliana, as worn by Rihanna, is a breath taking design with a
crossover bridge that makes these sunglasses unmistakable as Tom Ford. They have
a large cutaway lens set in a stunning butterfly shape. This delicate model has
a Tom Ford logo subtly etched onto a single lens. These chic, pretty shades are
a must-have for any woman.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...