Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taylor Momsen caught breaking the law

Taylor Momsen wearing Ray-Ban 3025 aviator sunglassesIt’s illegal to buy or smoke cigarettes under the age of 18 in the US, but that didn’t stop Taylor Momsen, 16, from lighting up on the set of Gossip Girl
recently.

Clearly not a respectable role model for young girls, the rebellious teen says ‘To be honest, I don’t f****** care. I didn’t get into this to be a role model. So I’m sorry if I’m influencing your kids in a way that you don’t like, but I can’t be responsible for their actions. I don’t care’ Eonline quotes her as saying.

Meanwhile, the angsty teen says she’s glad she didn’t land the lead role of Disney’s Hannah Montana, formerly played by Miley Cyrus.

‘Honestly if I ended up as Hannah Montana, I don’t know if the show would have gone as well. I probably would have told them all to go f*** themselves by the time I hit 11. And I don’t know how that would have gone down. It’s great for Miley (Cyrus), but I really like where I am right now and I feel really fortunate to be able to really be myself’.

In other news, the chic rocker has been busy helping Victoria’s Secret to launch its latest fragrance, Love Rocks.

‘I love it, it’s kind of a more masculine scent from the other Love collections, which is really cool. And I love the packaging it looks really pretty on the dresser’ She told People magazine.

Ray-Ban collection - Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator

Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Shiny Gold PolarisedRay-Ban 3025 Aviator Shiny Gold Polarised

Ray-Ban 3025, as worn by Taylor Momsen, has a rock and roll attitude that continues to grace the face of celebrities and fashionistas today. The teardrop lenses are easily recognisable amongst a store full of designs. The Pretty Reckless singer wears them with a polarised lens, defined with a small P etched into the lens alongside a Ray-Ban logo. With these lenses, bright white light reflected from shiny surfaces will be a thing of the past. Ray-Ban sunglasses
also protect from 100 percent of UV rays and damaging blue light.



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...