Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ronan Keating is heartbroken after death of Boyzone member

Ronan Keating wearing Persol 0649 sunglassesRonan Keating vows he will never get over the death of Boyzone member Stephen Gately who died suddenly last month.

It has emerged Ronan Keating was the one to break the news of Stephen Gately’s death to Boyzone band mates Shane Lynch, Mikey Graham and Keith Duffy.

Speaking to Daily Star, Ronan Keating said ‘I was in hysterics and I couldn’t calm myself down. I called Andrew straight away. I said, ‘Please tell me it’s not true, and he said, ‘I’m sorry it’s not good’.

He then went on call his wife Yvonne and his three boys as he didn’t want them to hear it from anyone else. He then had the added pressure of having to call the rest of his band members.

‘Every time I rang the lads and I said the words I just broke down again. I was devastated’.

The singer was informed of his death by lawyer, Gerald Kean, who according to Daily Star said ‘Hello Ronan, I have some bad news. Stephen’s passed away’. To which he replied, ‘Stephen who?’ his lawyer replied, ‘Stephen Gately’.

Ronan Keating found the situation difficult to comprehend and called Andrew Cowles, the later singer’s husband, for support.

Persol collection - Persol 0649

Persol 0649 Dark Azure StripedPersol

Persol 0649, as worn by Ronan Keating, is based on the Persol model worn by Steve McQueen in the Thomas Crown Affair and score full marks in the style stakes. The quality and style of the design is the result of a series of patents, avant-grade materials and workmanship. Persol sunglasses never compromise on style or practicality; they are a harmonious balance of the two.


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...