Monday, January 4, 2010

Beyonce's Bizarre Oscar Quest

Beyonce Knowles wearing Ray Ban 2140 Wayfarers in blue

In an interview with Self magazine Beyonce Knowles says that her dream of winning an Oscar is what motivates her to keep in shape.

Bizarrely, she even has a picture painted in her gym featuring the iconic gold statuette to help her run towards her goal. 'I look at it, and I'm like, OK, I have to stay in shape,' she explains, but that's not her only motivator.

The Diva says shopping also comes in handy, 'I buy something too small and then say, 'I have a reason,' says the 27 year old. 'I need to wear these jeans or this hot dress.'

And there's also those teeny tiny Thierry Mugler stage costumes she's been squeezing into for her tour '(All it takes is to) do a fitting and see that my costume doesn't fit anymore,' she exclaims. 'I know I have to keep things in all the right places.'

But the aspiring actress says she'll never loose to much weight and that she was unhappy about shedding 15 pounds to play the role of Deena Jones in Dreamgirls. 'I felt very chic, like a model,' adding, 'But it didn't look natural for me. I didn't feel very sexy or feminine, and I didn't have much confidence because I didn't feel like myself.'

Beyonce Knowles isn't the only diva running towards an Oscar, Mariah Carey's new film Tennessee recently premiered at The Tribeca Film Festival, and surprise, it's meant to be good!

Ray Ban 2140 Wayfarer in Crystal Blue, as loved by Beyonce Knowles.

Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Blue Crystal White



Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...