Monday, January 4, 2010

Their Marriage Was Sexless

The News of the World has revealed a shocking twist to the Katie Price vs. Peter Andre saga!Peter Andre wearing Prada 58FS sunglasses

According to sources the couple's fairytale marriage was a complete sham and that the controversial glamour model deprived the aspiring singer of sex for nearly 2 years, the longest part of their time together.

In a heart felt confession to friends, Peter Andre said 'I've been saying for a long time it was a case of 'when' not 'if' we divorced. The relationship's been going under since 2007 but I was terrified of missing the kids.'

Katie Price has also admitted to pals that their sex life suffered, 'We'd lost that passion in bed. I know it goes after a while for everyone but for us it had been so good, so important, so hot.'

A friend of Peter Andre told the newspaper 'Things haven't been right in the bedroom for almost two years. To put it bluntly, Jordan stopped fancying him. It caused big problems because she has a huge sex drive.'

Apparently the busty brunette's sex drive wasn't the only thing that destroyed their marriage, she allegedly put her husband down at every given opportunity and belittled him by putting her mum in charge of their children and affairs when she wasn't present. She is also said to have mocked his singing talents, accused him of having a secret lover and lashed out at him in a heated row over moving to America.

'Pete has broken every promise he ever made to me. I'll never forgive him for what he's done.' Katie Price briefed to a friend whilst staying in a £2,000 a night villa.

'I'm in complete hell, this is a living nightmare for me. I could never imagine life without Pete but now I'm having to contemplate it because I don't know how I could go back.' adding 'I always thought I treated him well but maybe I did take him for granted and could be cruel sometimes. But I never thought he had it in him to do this.

'I mean, look at what I've done for the man! When we met on I'm A Celebrity his career was over and he had hardly any money. she continued, 'It was me who turned that around for him. I've given him back the showbiz lifestyle he really wanted and he's made so much money because of me.'

Prada 58FS, as worn by Peter Andre.

Prada Sunglasses 58FS Brushed Steel Prada Sunglasses 58FS Brushed Steel


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...