Monday, January 4, 2010

Heroes Star, 19, Dates T4 Presenter, 32!

When we first heard that 19 year old Hayden Panettiere was dating an older man we never expected her more mHayden Panettiere wearing Ray Ban 3362 Aviatorsature gentleman to be 32 year old T4 presenter Steven Jones!

The Heroes babe was spotted with the Welshman, 12 years her senior, in London earlier this month, the couple were later being seen enjoying dinner together at the Nobu Berkeley in Mayfair before heading to a private house party.

It's not the first time that the T4 hunk has been linked to one of Hollywood's leading ladies, including Halle Berry and Pamela Anderson, how does he do it?

During a photo shoot with In Style magazine back in March, Hayden Panettiere told them that she only goes for older men, 'I don’t date boys my age.'

She explained: 'I always said I want four kids – I love kids.

'I would love to be a mum and to have a family – for Italians, it’s the most important thing you can have.' But confesses that she wouldn't want her children to follow in her footsteps 'I think you have to be a pretty strong person to enter the industry that young and not be affected by it.

'I was lucky, but I’d never want my kids to be subject to that much criticism.'

Steve Jones, watch out, she may be young but she's already got children and the future on her mind!

Ray Ban 3362 Cockpit Aviator, as worn by Hayden Panettiere

Ray-Ban Cockpit Gunmetal Photochromic Ray-Ban Cockpit Gunmetal Photochromic


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...