Monday, January 4, 2010

Megan Fox Apologises To Fan

Megan Fox ignores teenage boys roseTransformers hottie Megan Fox has issued an apology after accidently snubbing a token of affection from a young teenage boy.

Last week, as she was leaving the London premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, a young fan attempted to show his appreciation for the actress by reaching out to her with a single yellow rose.

Unfortunately his somewhat romantic gesture was missed due to scrums of paparazzi and security guards surrounding Megan Fox, and he featured image is what happened instead. The heartbroken fan was left with a look of desperation spread across his face while the onscreen goddess appears angry and annoyed.

After observing the images, which have been spread across the internet, Megan Fox issued an apology in a short video clip:

'I feel so sad for him. That kills me,' she says. 'It breaks my heart. And if you know his name, I'll send him a personal apology. I'm horrified—I would never do that. I'm sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose.'

In other news, Megan Fox has appeared to have gone Green, despite telling Sun reporters that ‘I'm currently what you would call single I guess.’ at the Berlin premiere of Transformers.

After returning from her European promotions tour for Transformers, Megan Fox returned home to spend time with her ex-fiancé Brian Austin Green.

When asked who would she like to go out with next at the Berlin premiere, the Fox replied ‘Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard.’

Ray Ban 3025 Aviator Gold, as seen on Megan Fox.

Megan Fox wearing Ray Ban 3025 Aviators

Ray-Ban 3025 Aviator Gold W3280


Blog from Sunglasses Shop

Our Forum for questions
and celebrity chat

Our daily
celebrity sunglasses


Buy Designer Sunglasses from
Sunglasses Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...